home

Monday, November 8, 2010

lessons learned

so i'm writing this post out of guilt. i brought this blog back to life specifically for my journey during ywam but, as most of you know, it has been dead since september. can you forgive me? in all truth i have had no motivation to post anything. part of it comes from me being lazy and not wanting to put my experiences into words and part of it comes from me wanting to keep everything that is happening to myself. both are bad excuses, very bad. i'm going to change that though. i have roughly a month and a half left in SF before i leave for outreach in thailand and vietnam. so the plan is to get ya'll updated on the past two months of life and keep the updates going at least until december 30. so i've learned my lesson....i NEED to blog more, a whole lot more.

most of you know that i am a photographer but the funny thing about my time here is that i have touched my camera maybe once. perhaps i'm going through a bit of burn out or maybe i just don't know what to capture right now? i don't really know the answer to this major dilemma but i do know that God is doing some things in my heart involving my creativity. that requires some huge explanation i know, and that explanation will come....eventually.

so world, life has been busy and my desires are shifting around. but hold on to your boots cause you're about to experience all that is youth with a mission san francisco in the comfort of your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment